Organize your kids’ closets with a simple solution.
Parents: If you’re frustrated with your kids’ over-stuffed, under-organized closets, here’s a simpler, smarter way to manage their wardrobes. The ClosetKanban system can help – these little kanban signboards are designed for clothing hangers. You can write on them like a whiteboard, then erase and use them over and over again.
Continuous-improvement consultants Kanban NY LLC is the company behind ClosetKanban – they design, manufacture and distribute these reusable, purpose-built “visual management products.” Owner Gregory Bohk says the company knows first-hand the advantages of Lean manufacturing and practices, which focus on eliminating wasted time, materials and costs at every turn continuously, no matter how minimal. “Lean is our way of working, and it’s foundational to our organization,” he says. “Through our products, we increase user convenience, enhance satisfaction, reduce process times, minimize waste and decrease costs, while retaining our focus on eco-friendly solutions.”
Retailers, Ring up More Purchases
Children’s clothing boutiques (or any retailer) can use ClosetKanban to generate interest in merchandise and drive increased sales with creative point-of-sale messages. The kanban signboards can be preprinted with any logo, artwork, messaging or other advertising material, too. Send shoppers home with a free tag that advertises your clothing line or store while leaving room on it for them to add hand-written notes.
Here’s what else ClosetKanban can do:
- Check coats by name, not number – Label garments with the customer’s name, rack them alphabetically and eliminate the need for easily misplaced, printed tickets.
- Get kids out the door quickly – Organize closets for the week ahead and plan on having smoother, less stressful mornings
- Optimize your wardrobe – Identify your clothes by style, season, last-worn date, material or any other note to help you make the right choice, right away
- Aid the visually impaired – Mark garments by hue to coordinate colors
- Use them almost anywhere – Secure with rubber band to identify toys, tools or anything you use in play areas, workshops or craft centers.
Closet Kanban is available in multipacks of five, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50 and more, in a variety of colors, as well as the “complete system” that features five tags (one in each color), one wet-erase marker and a package of five rubber bands. Use them to attach ClosetKanban to tools and other items beyond hangers. Super simple, super easy.
- Children’s Retail Today publishes new articles each week about innovative, imaginative and inspiring products for children. Contact me today with your great idea!