The JPMA Baby Show is poised to become the industry’s premier trade show and leading consumer baby show franchise in North America.
The 2nd Annual JPMA Baby Show is March 20-24, 2018 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington DC. Part of The Baby Show Series created by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) in partnership with Family Media, LLC, this event provides a world-class trade show experience with three days of a trade show floor, two days of educational conferences and one of the largest consumer baby shows in North America.
Providing parents and caregivers with new, innovative, well-designed products at retail is essential to the health and vitality of the juvenile products industry. The JPMA Baby Show is where industry leaders discuss relevant safety issues, educate the industry, connect with consumers and provide a showcase to launch and sell new products.
Registration Now Open
The JPMA Baby Show is the only juvenile products industry event in North America that combines an educational conference, trade show and consumer day rolled into one event. Admission to the trade show/education conference is open to businesses in juvenile products and related industries.
- manufacturers, their representatives and distributors
- national and specialty retailers
- social influencers
- the press
- service providers
- standards organizations
- child safety-focused NGO’s
- non-profit organizations
Estimated 2,000 – 3,000 Attendees
JPMA member manufacturers are the leading sources of new and innovative products.
- Learn what’s new, what’s trending and how you can drive your retail business forward to success through seminars and workshops at a JPMA University Session.
- Connect with suppliers, designers, social influencers, media and entrepreneurs from across North America and around the world.
- Discover new products, check out the JPMA Innovations Award-winning products and learn about the research findings that can change your business.
The Baby Show Series kicked off in May 2017 at the Anaheim Convention Center with JPMA’s conference and trade show followed by the one-day Anaheim Baby Show for consumers. The inaugural event hosted over 300,000 sq. ft. of curated exhibit space. JPMA is an international trade organization of more than 200 companies in the United States, Canada and Mexico – manufacturers, importers and distributors of prenatal to preschool products. Each year, JPMA sponsors Baby Safety Month in September to educate parents and caregivers on the importance of the safe use and selection of juvenile products. Family Media reaches over 120,000 families per month through print magazines, online platforms and local community events, including the New York Baby Show -the largest consumer show for new and expectant families in the country- and the New York Family Camp Fair Series and education recognition awards, among others.
- Children’s Retail Today publishes new articles each week about innovative, imaginative and inspiring products for children. Contact me today with your great idea!