This Aussie company is introducing their award-winning collection to the U.S.
Dannielle Michaels and Monique Filer founded their Australia-based company b.box in 2007. Their award-winning collection of innovative everyday baby essentials includes The b.box Travel Drying Rack, The b.box Essential Sippy Cup, The b.box Essential Diaper Wallet, The b.box Essential Baby Bottle and Dispenser, The b.box Essential Diaper Caddy, The b.box Essential Travel Bib and Flexible Spoon, The b.box Essential Snack Pack, The b.box Essential Mesh Feeder and The b.box Essential Baby Spoon. Phew, that’s a lotta b.box-es!
The b.box Diaper Caddy is a portable diaper changing station available in five designs and colors. Parent have everything they need for diaper changing wherever they are around the home. Great space saver for apartment living and ideal for two story homes. Also makes for an ideal art caddy or home organizer. Just pop a tissue box in where the wipes box goes.
- Easy clean eco-friendly PU leather, inside and out
- Space for wipes box
- Large drawer for storing bits and bobs
- Removable divider for added flexibility
- Wipe clean change mat
The new Neon color collection of the b.box Sippy Cup features five vibrant neon colors of sippy cup with its innovative weighted straw that lets tots drink at any angle the cup is tipped.
- Easy grip handle
- Simple flip top lid
- Leak proof
- Dishwasher safe
- Replacement straws and cleaning brush available separately
The b.box Travel Drying Rack is a compact drying rack that’s small enough to fit in your diaper bag and large enough to hold six baby bottles. It’s also designed to provide a hygienic surface to dry baby gear at home or on the go.
- Raised ridges provide ideal position to dry teats and pacifiers
- Dishwasher safe, (top rack only)
- Available in 4 delicious colors: blueberry, raspberry, apple and grape
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
Looks like the b.box team is always busy dreaming up new and innovative ways to make the lives of parents all over the world easier!
- Children’s Retail Todaypublishes new articles each week about innovative, imaginative and inspiring products for children. Contact me today with your great idea!