Attention children’s designers – Backstage Bag has an opportunity for you!
Backstage Bag, a celebrity product place company specializing in gifts for celebrity parents, babies and kids, announces an opportunity to participate in the next Celebrity Baby Baskets event!
Product Deadline is New Year’s Day. Want to have your product be included in Celebrity Bag’s VIP gift basket for soon-to-be celebrity parents? Backstage Bag’s Celebrity Baby Baskets are going out to A-list celebrities like Drew Barrymore, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington, Gwen Stefani, Ginnifer Goodwin, Soleil Moon Frye, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kristin Cavallari, Kendra Wilkinson, Olivia Wilde and others on January 5, 2014. Media coverage is scheduled in Pregnancy and Newborn magazine.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Product inclusion in 12 VIP gift bags for targeted celebrities and media Professional photo of your product with the gift basket and contents
- “As Seen In…..” logo to use for marketing, website, etc.
- Inclusion in featured giveaways via magazines (TBD)
- Inclusion in social media announcements
- Inclusion in press release
Past sponsors include Target, Vera Bradley, True Religion Baby, Evenflo, Mustela, Quinny, Phil and Teds, Petunia Pickle Bottom and many more.
Amy Boatwright is the mind behind Backstage Bag, designing custom gift baskets for high profile celebrities and awards shows. She is also part owner of Secret Room Events, known for producing the most exclusive gift suites for Hollywood’s elite talent and media.
The deadline for product is January 1, 2014. If interested, please contact Amy or Ralph for a full proposal:
- Children’s Retail Today publishes new posts on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. If you want to get the word out about your innovative, imaginative and inspiring products for children, contact me today!