Winter is the season of the imagination – what better time to get inspired by the sweet and breezy colors of spring?
True to the brand’s joyful colorful style, Marie Puce plays with Liberty of London’s sweet, fresh colors for a bright and cheerful Spring/Summer 2013 collection for the whole family – for girls and boys ages three months to 18 years. Here are a few details:
- Pastel Pink by Liberty Glenjade sets the tone and brings a softness, accentuated with hints of fuchsia and coral
- Shades of green –emerald, absinthe and sea foam- evoke a breath of fresh air and energy
- The summer blues –royal, sky, azure and teal- inspire dreaminess
- This season’s baby collection plays off vintage designs, made in soft colors and comfortable style.
Simple Couture Style. The Spring/Summer 2013 collection reflects the label’s spirit of couture design –simple, clean lines that reveal complex shapes and sophisticated details.
Quality is our top priority and we select only the best of fabrics, such as authentic Liberty of London prints. Our prices remain very accessible.
Since 2003, the sister-owners of Marie Puce Paris have been creating exclusive designs that are manufactured in France. Available in the Paris boutique and online. Marie Puce also enjoys stocking private hostess sales.
– Photographer for Marie Puce: Olivia Baumgartner. Children’s Retail Today publishes new posts on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. If you want to get the word out about your innovative, imaginative and inspiring products for children, contact me today!