Solving an entire laundry list of unresolved “bottle issues” for parents.
Comotomo makes baby bottles that feature innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. Their naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples are ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding.
Comotomo “designer junkies” have set out to rid the world of too many plain and uninspired products by
- listening to frustrated moms desperately searching for a bottle their little ones will take
- not ignoring the issue of “nipple confusion” mostly ignored in product designs
- banishing bottles that look and feel so foreign to natural nursing
- solving the conundrum of trying to clean out narrow-necked baby bottles
Award Winning Design
The result is a baby bottle that won an IF Product Design Award in 2010, which both parents and children love. Little ones can hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body that is like no other bottle in the world. Parents appreciate the wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free, cleaning bliss.
“What we realized was that there is a giant void in the market,” the Comotomo design junkies say. “This inspired us to make something really fantastic. Something that truly makes moms lives a bit easier, and babies a wee bit happier.”
These green, BPA-free bottles are equipped with truly innovative vents that are smartly designed to prevent colic, while eliminating annoying leaks.
The Comotomo design junkies go back to basics with the baby teether, made from silicone that is not only safe and completely non-toxic, it has the perfect blend of soft and flexible texture -the most “bite-friendly” material out there, they say.
Easy and intuitive to grab and hold, the four prongs are sized to mimic baby hands. The teether is just long enough to reach the back molars, and sensibly sized to prevent choking.
At Comotomo, a beautiful product doesn’t just look good, it elegantly enhances your experience.
- Children’s Retail Today publishes new articles each week about innovative, imaginative and inspiring products for children. Contact me today with your great idea!